1) Excellent mold release performance comparable to a cured-film mold release agent.
2) Low residues lead to little mold cloudiness and enable tp extend mold cleaning cycle.
3) Cure processing of mold releasing films at tool prep process is not neccessary , and easy to start molding by applying release agent to the mold by spray or wiping.
4) Significant time reduction is possible in pre treatment process before painting or bonding process due to less transcription to a molded product.
5) Work environment improvement is realized by a mold release agent of the environment-compatible type having significantly small amounts of VOC constituents and being excellent in atmospheric environment preservation.
Average reduction of 70% or more of the time spent for curing mold releasing film at the tool-prep process in comparison with conventional products.
Reduction of 50% or more of the time at the pretreatment process before painting and bonding in comparison with a conventional cured-film mold release agent
Extension of the mold cleaning cycle