Development of "Biomass nano-fiber" composites using water jet technology
- Technical Classification:
[ Raw Materials ]
[ Product Design ]
[ Equipment / Facilities ]
[ BiNFi-s ]
[ Biomass ]
[ Filler ]
[ Mixing ]
[ Nano cellulose ]
[ Nano-fiber ]
[ Water jet ]
Point of the Proposed Technology
・It is possible to develop the composite materials of light weight and low load for environment by mixing Biomass Nano-fiber instead of onventional carbon and glass fiber.
・Environmental load:dependence on the mixed quantity
・Tensile strength：mixed into PVA, increase more than twofold.
Example of application
・It is difficult to recycle and dispose CFRP and GFRP, so that environment burden is high, and replacement of the carbon and glass fiber are required .
・It enables to mix with generic hydrophilic resin and it can maintain smoothness.
・The tensile strength can be improved without losing transparency by adding to PVA (polyvinyl alcohol).
Technology Deployment and Cooperation
- Development Stage
Commercialization Completed (already delivered: yes)
- Intellectual Property Right
- Joint Researchers (their role)
- Example of Application
- ・ Reinforcing materials (water-soluble resin, natural rubber, paper, etc.)
・ Dispersion stabilizers (paints, abrasives, coatings, etc.)
・ Emulsion stabilizers (adhesives, cosmetics, foods, etc.)
・ Water retention agent (cosmetics, food, soil modification, etc.)
・ Deodorant and antibacterial agent (toiletries, clothing, building materials, etc.)
・ CNF 100% molded body (metal, resin, ceramic substitute, etc.)
- Technical Problems
- ・It is difficult to mix with hydrophobic resin.
・Please consider applying our "BiNFi-s" to various materials.
- Collaborator needed to Improve
- ・Companies with polymer mixing technology.
・Companies with technology for cellulose chemical modification.
・Companies with introducing our technology into various materials.
- Technical WEB page
- Personnel / Department
- Project Section1, New Development Department, Corporate Planning Division / Chief, Kota Ogura
- 2410, Hongo, Uozu-shi, Toyama, 937-8511, Japan
Outline of Company and Organization
- 2410 Hongo, Uozu-shi, Toyama, 937-8511 Japan
- Capital / No. of Employees
- 2,324,670,000 yen / 1630 employees（Whole group）
- Product Line
- Ultra-high pressure water cutting device, wet/dry atomizing unit, drilling unit, etc.
- Major Customers
- Overseas Base(s)
- USA, Mexico, France, Germany, China, Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia, etc.
- Company/Organization WEB page
Back to seeds list